Added by webadmin 1 year ago and already has 1682 views!
Download CLE Materials
- Does the Lenders’ Lien Attach When a Shipper Disregards a Demand to Stop Delivery?
- Profit-Sharing Clause Unenforceable in a Bankruptcy Lease Auction
- Arbitration Agreements Held Unenforceable in WARN Act Litigation
- Gift Cards Denied Priority Status in Delaware, Contravening Prior Delaware Decision
- Courts Divided on Electric Service as ‘Goods’ Under Section 503(b)(9)
- Oil & Gas Gathering Agreements Can Be Rejected as Executory Contracts
- Skeptical Delaware Judge Refuses to Confirm Georg Plan
- District Court Drubs Mine Workers by Allowing Sale of Coal Assets
- Cutting Off Medicare Funding Is Exempt from the Automatic Stay, First Circuit Says
- Circuits Now Split on Bankruptcy Jurisdiction over Medicare Disputes